Find the middle of two or more locations and discover great venues nearby! Meet halfway, save time!
What is Rendezvous?
ren·dez·vous noun \ˈrän-di-ˌvü, -dā-\
: a place where people agree to meet at a particular time
1. meeting-up with a far away friend (or group of friends)
2. organizing a buy-and-sell transaction
3. meeting a client for lunch
4. first dates
5. just about any meet-up scenario you can think of!
1. Add at least two markers. Either:
a. Zoom in and scroll to the desired position, then tap the “Plus” button
b. Tap the “Search” button and enter a place to look for.
2. Hold and drag the markers to adjust.
3. Tap the Rendezvous icon to look for the halfway point.
4. Several suggested venues will appear around the Rendezvous point.
5. Tap the map toolbar icons to open in Google Maps or navigate to the venue.
6. Tap the menu button (or the overflow/3-dots button) and select “Screenshot” to take a photo of the map, then you can share it to the people you would meet.
Download the Android app here. (iOS coming soon)
PH Mountains is the first and only Philippine mountains information app.
It boasts the following features:
Click here to download the Android app. (iOS app will soon follow)
UPDATE (12/10/14): PH Mountains made it to the #3 spot of the Top Free Android Apps in the Philippines and #19 in the Top New Free Worldwide, both in the Sports category.
Good news! The iOS app of PH Traffic Cam is already up in the Apple App Store. Click here to download.
In other news, I recently launched the app’s Facebook page. And did I mention that two months ago the Android app reached more than 50,000 downloads already? Yay! The recent update (version 1.4) also had a major interface revamp that includes some Android Material Design elements.
UPDATE (12/04/14): PH Traffic Cam made it to the #4 spot of the iOS Top Free Apps Charts in the Philippines, Navigation category.